Process auto insurance claims on autopilot
Process complex auto claims quickly & accurately, with ease
Vaultedge document AI helps auto claim processors process, extract & validate key details from variable document types and arrive at an accurate claim decisioning, faster claim processing.
Extract Data from any unstructured or structured documents
Automate claims processing and cut down cost by 70% and reduce turnaround time by 50%
Pretrained AI that understands auto-claims, like a human.
Vaultedge doc AI uses pre-trained machine learning to understand a variety of claim document types such as injury documents, accident reports, first responder reports etc.
Single solution to automate end to end claim processing workflow.
With Vaultedge doc AI ingest documents from multiple sources, classify them automatically, extract data using trained models and validate against key benchmarks.
Arrive at claim decisioning from a single place.
Customizable. Scalable. Zero hassle integration.
Vaultedge doc AI can be quickly deployed and easily scales to handle any volume of claims, with no compromise on data security.
Being a workflow based cloud solution it integrates seamlessly with your downstream systems.
Get started in days, not weeks.
Used by the
Vaultedge Mortgage Automation or VMA is an AI-based human-in-the-loop software that uses the latest OCR technology to identify, index, and extract data from loan documents helping to board and close loans 5x faster than other automation products.
Lenders can use Vaultedge to process loan files quickly and accurately across a variety of LOS such as ICE Encompass, BlackKnight Empower, Calyx, FICS, and many more. Vaultedge can automate loan processing/setup, income calculation and verification, pre-underwriting, post-close audit, and TRID compliance. Companies that implemented Vaultedge have been able to reduce mortgage document processing cost by 60% to 80%, reduce mortgage closing time by up to 2 weeks, and increase pull-through rate for applications by 33%
Loan servicers (banks, non-banks, and sub servicers) can use Vaultedge to board loans quickly and accurately from LOS into their servicing systems. Vaultedge can automate Loan/MSR Boarding, Loan Verification, and Escrow Setup while freeing up employees time to do active QC review for 100% of loans and ensure compliance with CFPB requirements. Companies that implemented Vaultedge have been able to reduce mortgage document processing cost by 80% and free up 70% of loan boarding staff from loan boarding to active QC.
Vaultedge is the only alternative to Fiserv LoanComplete that automates all key steps in the life of a loan in a single package, including loan processing/setup, income calculation, pre-underwriting, post-close audit, TRID compliance, Loan/MSR Boarding, Loan Verification, and Escrow Setup. Vaultedge is also a turnkey solution that automates 90% of document processing work as straight-through processing, and for the remaining 10%, companies can benefit from Vaultedge's manual review services. Additionally, Vaultedge automatically classifies 99+% of the documents in the mortgage loan file and accurately pulls over 95% of the data elements from those documents into your servicing and LOS platform.
Still have questions?
Connect with one of our mortgage experts to find out how Vaultedge can help you increase efficiency.
Discover how Vaultedge AI can transform auto claims processing, while saving you extra work